Montag, 30. November 2009

Simon's Monday Delight #06 - Winner

Heute habe ich endlich die Gewinnerin meines sechsten "Monday Delight" Blogcandys gezogen, welches von Simon Says Stamp gesponsort wurde. Die Gewinnerin des supersüßen Gillian Roberts "Mistletoe and mice" Stempel ist
***
Today I've drawn the winner of my 6th "Monday Delight" blog candy sponsored by Simon Says Stamp. The winner of the cute Gillian Roberts "Mistletoe and mice" stamp is

Hélène. Congratulations girl! Please e-mail me your full name and address so that Simon Says Stamp can send out your prize as soon as possible.

Am 07. Dezember startet mein nächstes Monday Delight mit einem neuen Candy. Schaut doch dann einfach mal wieder hier vorbei!
***
My next Monday Delight will start December 7th with another blog candy. Please come back then!

1 Kommentar:

Helene hat gesagt…

Well, many thanks for this so cute stamp!
I'm really glad to have win that one.

Hugs
Xxx