Samstag, 12. Dezember 2009

Simon's Monday Delight #07 - Winner

Heute habe ich die Gewinnerin meines siebten "Monday Delight" Blogcandys gezogen, welches von Simon Says Stamp gesponsort wurde. Die Gewinnerin der tollen Rachelle Anne Miller "Sentiments 1" Stempel ist
***
Today I've drawn the winner of my 7th "Monday Delight" blog candy sponsored by Simon Says Stamp. The winner of the wonderful Rachelle Anne Miller "Sentiments 1" stamps is
Terri. Congratulations girl! Please e-mail me your full name and address so that Simon Says Stamp can send out your prize as soon as possible.

Am 21. Dezember startet mein nächstes Monday Delight mit einem neuen Candy. Es wird dieses Mal ein ganz besonderes Candy sein, also schaut auf jeden Fall wieder hier vorbei!
***
My next Monday Delight will start on December 21st with another blog candy. Please make sure to come back then, because my next candy will be a really special one.

Kommentare:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) hat gesagt…

Fantastic! I can hardly believe I won this. I'll email my info asap. Thanks!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) hat gesagt…

I've received my stamps, and they are lovely. Thanks again for choosing me!