Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2011

SAV Vintage Collection

Did you already hear the news? Stampavie have released a Vintage Collection! Wanna see the new stamps? Just visit this site.

Aren’t these images wonderful and unique? There are so many opinions with this new line of stamps. I tried something new for me and used

to alter a bottle. I stamped the Intertwined image onto a sheet of BoBunny’s “Gabrielle Collection”. Then I used Promarkers Ivory, Blush, Vanilla, Saffron and Sandstone to color the image directly on the pattern paper.

Here I have another picture for you. Looks like the pattern of the paper, right?! It was just an idea and I really love how it turned out! I only used a part of the sentiment, cut it with Spellbinders Labels 18 and adhered it to the oval frame. Then I glued a ribbon around the “vase”.

I filled some sand into the glass and made two flower picks using a round and a round scallop SU punch and the rose from the new The scent of sweet memories image. The roses  also have been colored with Promarkers (Blush, Vanilla and Saffron) this time. The cute green ribbon is from SU as well. I used it as “leaves”. In the end I still added some dots around the flowers. I hope you like the new stamps and my “vintage vase”.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hi Jay Jay

    Wonderful created:)
    Love the new stamps and you made a
    Perfect flower creation with them!!

    Hugs
    Sonja

    AntwortenLöschen

★★★ Datenschutz ★★★

★ Kommentarfunktion auf dieser Website ★

Für die Kommentarfunktion auf dieser Seite werden neben deinem Kommentar auch Angaben zum Zeitpunkt der Erstellung des Kommentars, deine E-Mail-Adresse und, wenn du nicht anonym postest, der von dir gewählte Nutzername sowie ggf. dein Profilbild gespeichert. Ferner wird die von deinem Internet-Service-Provider (ISP) vergebene IP-Adresse mitprotokolliert. Diese Speicherung der IP-Adresse erfolgt ausschließlich aus Sicherheitsgründen und für den Fall, dass ein kommentierender Nutzer durch einen abgegebenen Kommentar die Rechte Dritter verletzt oder rechtswidrige Inhalte postet. Es erfolgt keine Weitergabe dieser erhobenen personenbezogenen Daten an Dritte, sofern eine solche Weitergabe nicht gesetzlich vorgeschrieben ist oder der Rechtsverteidigung des für die Verarbeitung Verantwortlichen dient.


★ Abonnieren von Kommentaren ★

Als Nutzer der Seite kannst du nach einer Anmeldung Kommentare abonnieren. Du erhältst eine Bestätigungsemail, um zu prüfen, ob du der Inhaber der angegebenen E-Mail-Adresse bist. Du kannst diese Funktion jederzeit über einen Link in den Info-Mails abbestellen.